20 Things 20 Years of Final Fantasy has Taught me
Man I am in a good'ol fashion posting mode today aren't I? I present you with an off-the-top of my head list of 20 things I have learned from Final Fantasy over the years, if I think up anything better or funnier I will add them in, also be sure to check the Anniversary trailer at the bottom, after all thats what it's all about Final Fantasy just crushing it. Not to mention the trailer is for the new PSP Jump off :P.
1. If your going to name a series "Final," it really shouldn't last 20 years.
2. Never pray alone in the Forgotten City (Sephiroth will sword joo).
3. Games can make you cry.
4. I didn't cry though... I uh, heard about it... :P
5. Swords are often larger than ones own body.
6. Gunblades never need to be reloaded.
7. Wild animals let you ride them if you feed them the "green."
8. After achieving Lvl 99 it's ok to call up one of your buddies and inform him of your accomplishment.
9. If you delete your brothers Diablo save data, that will result in the deletion of your Final Fantasy 7 data.
10. When playing Final Fantasy 7 a second time because your brother deleted it, don't use gameshark and then update it, so you don't have the codes needed to start the game... especially when your at Sephiroth.
11. Just because your friend owns all the Final Fantasy Games and action figures doesn't mean God will allow him to beat Final Fantasy 7..
12. Don't forget W Item.
13. Tidus and Tifa sound funny in Japanese.
14. Barret is the token Black guy.
15. Stealing results in your addition to the party rather than a deserved ass-kicking.
16. The Original Final Fantasy game is hard.
17. Just because all your characters gained experience when you leveled up in FF7 doesn't mean they do in FF8 (the three female characters were all level like 17 on my game hahaha)
18. Final Fantasy is best played with friends in the winter months when you just got done sledding and just want to relax.
19. Final Fantasy 11 doesn't count.
20. Never trust a Moggle and a Cat.
Post your own if you got them :P