Probably a good time to do the following:
1. Complete the villa renovations
2. Buy up all the paintings from each city
3. Buy all the way up the Metal armor
4. Buy all the bag and pouch upgrades
5. Restock everything in your inventory, medicine and munitions
6. Grab any codex's and seals skipped from previous cities
Then back to Venice, the port on the east side of district 1, not inside the area you've never been to.
Just use a boat, or swin over the canal to reach the new district. This point is on the Santo Stefano, easily reached via the west face.
Birds of a Feather
Started just south of the VP.
Just use the groups, keep distance, and do nothing to stand out.
When the pass the bridge with guards, just jump right of it to the little dock to avoid them. When they reach the square and after the scene, go north and take the first bridge, not the second one they take with the guards on it. When they move from their bridge, just go to the group of girls and hide with them. let the targets pass by for a while, then move up.
May have to move back after the scene, then follow using groups of people. When they pass under the archway, just wait behind the corner for them to continue. Up ahead, just buy the girls and move up to the bridge where you will lose the girls, but the next scene is on the middle of the big bridge.
Before returning to Antonio, just go back a little from the Rialto to find the bell tower to climb. Then head for the new home of Antonio.
If at First You Don't Succeed...+ Viewpoint 47
You and Antonio are put at the end of the Rialto, then just lead him SW and over the bridge to reach the square you passed through earlier.
Then go right to behind a VP tower for the first marker. As you head to the second marker, watch the radar to stay clear of the red zone. When near the marker, start climbing and get to the south face to climb up to the top.
Get the VP up here as well, probably as you wait for Antonio to reach the top.
If you skydive off the tower, have to wait for him to climb down. Then follow the border of the map north and just hit the marker. Then just follow the platforms to the marker on the roof.
Viewpoint 48 + Glyph 3
The last mission pops you under this tower, which you passed by in the same mission.
Hard to climb as the corners of the brick slashes are tricky, but can be crossed. Near the end of the bricks, a few leaps will get you up.
Inside the bell tower is a glyph on the ground. The game is finding the orbs using the infared, so don't think those orbs were actually in the pics.
After that, hang over the side and use the corners to climb up, the lion faces, and then climb up the steeple to hit the point. The leap can go one of three ways, so take your pick.
10. Head to this district from the SE corner of D1. This is just above the big canal, near the little dock (that's a bad word for a typo).
11. See the little highlighted church on the west of this district? This is on the east side of the buildings north of the church.
12. Directly east of that same church, this is on the outer buildings surrounding the Ducale complex; it's on a balcony over the canal.
12. There is a SW corner of this complex that sticks into it. Basically from the rooftop south of the VP here, you can find this just over the corner.
13. Head to the same NE corner of the Palazzo Ducale that you used for Antonio and used to enter the assassin tomb. The feather is over the suspender in this corner.
14. Hits the roofs directly north of this feather and you'll find this one the wall over the canal.
15. North of the complex, you'll see a blacksmith. Climb to his roor, and this is over the corner.
16. Along the west of the UPPER portion of this district is a canal going north. Toward the corner of this district you'll find the feather along the canal, down by the water.
17. In the very north of this district, you'll find this feather in the middle of some buildings, above the streets, almost in an alley.
Codex Page 13
Northwest of the palazzo. Toss coin, slip in, and make a break for a boat to make the escape, which is also an easy way to cross the canal on the way back to Leonardo's place.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Just move up and down, mostly up, but you're going to go down anyway, so just get used to the controls.
Well Begun is Half Done
Must clear four of the guards in a group. Two are on the ground, ready for a double kill nearby, so take them out first. Grab a boat of whatever and get to the red ship in the canal to the east. Row up to the side, climb up, and take out the two on the ship however; combo of a rail kill and pure back assassination should be enough.
You got three archers to the east, two to the south. But you must kill them all. The three are simple enough, can probably get the northern two with hanging kills.
The two on the ground are single. They can easily be killed with assassinations from the water, don't even have to hang on the ledge; so dive on approach.
Clear you notoriety first before accepting the next mission.
*NOTE: Achievement for kicking a guard while flying. Trying to do this is a good way to fail this mission. It's best to do it on the first group of enemies on the big roof, just lock on when flying over one of their heads, but try to do it going north because it's tough sledding going south.*
Head all the way NW to the old hideout area.
Quick refresher on flying. You need to dip the nose down a little to make distance. Just keeping the nose up will stall you, so you have to give up some air to get moving. And using the fires is easy. Target the top of the smoke, not the very top but near it, and hold the nose up when coming out of the fire.
Just stay along the northern fires; use the map. Find the path that goes north over old Emilio's home. Follow the outside fires that followt he border to the target area SE. It's best to mark that 2nd fire on the NE corner of Emilio's palazzo because you may go north by accident.
No matter how you go, there is the trap of wanting to use the canal fires. But don't if you have the air to make the fire after, go for that. It's just very tough to elevate hitting these low fires.
All you need to do is get near or touching a roof on the Palazzo Ducale, and the scene of success will fire.
Once on the roof, very easy to think you have to swing around the entire roof to reach the marker. You don't, just use the ladder nearby, and follow the path to the window for a scene.
Just follow the dude on the courtyard and take him out quickly.
Easy escape, just run south, then west to the last row boat, and row west to lose them.