King Richard Flags
These are found in the area Kingdom. This list is almost like a walkthrough itself, but there are spots were you should be able to jump in. If so, then hopefully you can backtrack from where you start off and see if things sync up. If not, then you're in for the long haul. I suggest saving flag efforts for only when you truely want to put forth the effort. Don't start and quit.
There are two chunks of flag nabbing: your first visit through the Kingdom, and then once all roads are open. You can wait for the roads to be open, but no matter what, until you get to rank 4 in the game, you can only get 99. The last one requires catch ledge.
1. On top of the tower (view point) on top of the mountain.
2. On top of a little feeding pen as you go up/down this mountain trail.
3. As soon as you get off this trail and back to a part of the village, there will be two flags on the buildings nearby. This one will be on a beam.
4. Just a few yards away from #3, on another rooftop.
5. Now get on the ground and go to the cliff edge that looks south. You should see a wooden platform hanging on the other side of a part of the broken wall, so get on that and look left. Hop to the beam and then to the platform with the flag.
*NOTE: #99 is behind the view point tower in this village too, I just missed it this first go-through. You can save it for later if that helps you with this list. I'm not re-numbering everything!*
6. From this level of the village, go down the ramp to the next level, just above the first level with the view point. Down the ramp, go to the big house on the left and get to the top. Go to the side that looks north and look down. The flag is on the platform below.
7. Take the path behind the view point in this village and go down the path until you see a little community on the right. You should see this flag on a pole in the middle of the open.
8. From the last flag, look south to see this one on top of a tall building.
9. From #8, look west to see this flag in the corner behind a building on the ground (we're in the same area for all three).
10. Grab a horse and head to the south from #9. Stop at the water nearby. Run and jump along the poles to reach the tiny isle with the flag behind a tree.
11. Back on solid ground, look east to the buildings with humps on their tops. Go around then to a big, spire-like hump with divets on its side. On the ground and by the building is the next flag.
12. Jump on the roof nearby and look to the south to see this flag on another rooftop with humps.
13. Go west to find the closed path to acre, then go east a bit to find the closed path to Jerusalem. Now go northeast to find a flag in a broken building.
14. Now go up the hill a bit to the north to find a flag inside the property of the next house. It's close to #11.
15. Go east to find another flag on a hump of a humped-building.
16. To the north you should see a watchtower, so get up there and claim the flag.
17. Go directly north of this tower to find another flag by a ruined house, behind a broken wall.
18. Go east to find a stone that reads the paths of Jerusalem and Damascus. Get on the building nearby for a flag.
19. Return westwardly back to the village area. Go up a path on the right that takes you up a winding path. On about the third level of houses, you will see this flag on a platform haning off a building from a crane-like construct.
20. Directly north of #19, no another building.
21. Directly west of #20, on a chimney of another building.
22. Return down the path to get on ground level. Now make your way back up to the northwest path, beyond the view point village and back up the trail leading to Masyaf. In fact, when you reach a stone with the name "Masyaf" you should be near an enemy camp. Get off and look at the entrance to the camp. You can blend-walk all the way past the two to a horse-drawn cart with two flags at the back. Just get next to the cart, climb up, and then go blend once on top as you claim this flag...
23. ... and this flag. Now drop down and blend walk out of here, but go out the entrance with only the two guards.
24. Keep going down the path to Masyaf until you hit the open. There should be a path leading west, but it's closed. But go toward the blue haze and look behind the horse cart to find another flag.
25. On your way to Damascus, beyond the villages and down the path, you will run into a stretch with water on the right side, but you should also see a flag on the cliff.
26. Down this trail and at the view point, there is a flag on top of the building in front of the tower.
27. Look east from #26 and jump to the building slightly smaller. Go around the room on the roof to find this one in the shadows.
28. If you look toward the water you should see a little crate-like thing next to two guards with a flag on it. Approach from the opposite side of the guys so you don't provoke danger.
29 . When going up the view point, on the front side of the middle level will be a flag.
30. On a platform to the north of this area will be a guy talking to a formation of men. Blend and walk right to the flag and then walk away.
31. In the area with the fifth view point, a flag is behind the first building you see, provided you are on your way to Damascus.
32. On top of the tower, after you leap of faith off, jump out of the hay and blend walk to the center of camp for another flag.
33. On your way past the fifth view point and onto Damascus, you will notice a stream on the left. Follow it to a split around a small little isle to find the flag.
*After the roads open up.*
34. When coming through for the second time, after the roads open up, head west from Masyaf toward Acre. Shortly into the ride you should run into a fork in the road, sorta. Just go right to find a tiny building with a flag behind it.
35. Soon after you will run into another view point to the right. Go behind the tower and find this one on a wall.
36. In the village nearby, go toward the docks to the west, and look up one of the buildings. A flag should be on a chimney.
37. To the south of the last flag you should see another on a building; this time by a chimney.
38. Go southeast of the last flag to find this one up the ways and on the first level roof of a house.
39. Go up the ways almost directly east to find this flag at the top of a very tall building, with a very tall ladder to get you up there.
40. Drop down and hop over to a roof to the north for this flag.
41. Looking west you should see this one hanging from a crane on the roof. Directly opposite the side of #38.
42. Go over the to docks. Walk forward to the wall of guys, but then hop from a pole to a boat and then to another part of the dock on the left. Run across the poles in the gap to claim a flag.
43. Now hop over to the north docks and then hop your way from either the left or right sides to get to the boat to the very north end. You could even run past the guard up the middle dock if you want, but just take your time hopping around the surfaces and you should make it. I say go up the side to the right, and then return the same way you came.
44. At a view point that is part of a seemingly barricade for guards, blocking the path to Acre, the flag is behind the fence. So climb up the tower and do the sync, then leap into the hay. Hop out, blend, grab flag, and then walk away.
45. This one is actually in the checkpoint. Just go blend and walk into the wooden spiked-fence area and find this one behind a tent, then walk out. It should be noted that you blend-walk faster on a horse.
46. This one is to the south of the last two, in a ruined house.
47. Nearby is a watchtower with a ladder to get up for the flag.
48. South of this tower is a house and a ruined house. The flag is behind the ruined wall.
49. Going east from the previous area, you will soon find another watchtower with a flag on the ground below it for a change.
50. Directly east of the last one is a building with the flag behind it.
51. There is a big rock sticking in the ground to the west of this whole place. There is a flag in the shadow of it.
52. Up the ways by the nearest view point will be a building to the south of it with the flag in the back.
53. To the southwest of #52 is a building with a flag on the roof corner.
54. This flag is on the ground, in a shadowy corner of the nearby view point.
55. This one is by a watchtower near the view point, but there is a guard up there.
56. Now will be the ruins area to the very south of the map of Kingdom. We will use the north end with the dead bodies as the starting point. Go to the left (east) and follow a path behind the ruins to find the first flag, and there is also a Templar Knight at the end of this path.
57. Go to the end of this path, kill the Templar, and then up the wall to the right. Look up the pillar to see a flag. To to the right and onto a broken wall. Get to the edge by the other pillar and from here you can run up, then jump to the flag on the pillar.
58. From here, go south and up to the very top level of these ruins. Go left to the corner to find a flag in shadow.
59. Now turn around and find the huge broken archway. Start climbing and at the top is a flag. There is a flag to the north, but you cannot get it at the moment (it's on a tall pillar that you can't jump to). Refer to #100 for the last flag you can't get for a while. If you want to save this one for after you reach rank 4, that will work too.
60. Now climb back down the archway to the ground. Go west a bit and you should see one flag on top of a small structure. You can't jump from the steps on the far west, but find a sloping flat surface higher than the flag and jump from there.
61. Hop down and go north on the ground to find this one below wooden ramp.
62. Go west to the broken steps, in the shadow of a mountainside, this one is on a broken pillar.
63. Go back to the ramp and get on top. Follow the top of the adjacent wall all the way to a pillar at the end. From here you can look down to another pillar with a flag.
64. Get back to the ground and run to the south end of the other broken wall on the opposite side. Get on a pillar and then jump to the top of this wall, and follow it to pillars with one having a flag.
65. Now that you're done in the ruins, go north to find a flag on the corner of a small house, near the horse.
66. Behind the view point that is heavily guarded on the cliffside. It's on the ground.
67. The trail leading north to the first village in this area will have camp close by. Kill the guards if you want, or blend and grab the flag at the center of the camp.
68. From the ruins, take the path leading to the Jerusalem side of the Kingdom. Soon you will see a watchtower. Hop off your steed and grab the flag behind it.
69. When you are heading to the Jerusalem exit, go down the Damascus to hit a village with many watchtowers. Get to the view point, after you clear all the watchtower, and find a stream to the northeast. Follow it to a flag in the corner.
70. Go up the path touching this stream to some buildings at the top. On one of the humped houses is this flag.
71. Down the path from #70 will be some huts. Go down the ramp one level to find a hut with a flag at the back, in the shadow.
72. Go to the southeast side of the village to find another humped house. Along the outer wall of the property is a flag on the archway.
73. Staying on this side, go west along the rock wall to find a flag between a hut and a house.
74. To the west side of this village, up top and behind a house is flag in the shadow of the rock wall, right next to a well.
75. By the tower somewhat in the center of this village, this flag is down the ramp and by a fence to the northeast.
76. When leaving this village up the north path to Damascus, there will be one hut at the top of the path, to the left. Go grab the flag nearby.
77. Just east of #76, there will be another hut (nearby is a Templar), and there is another flag. This one is by a cart.
78. After heading not too far up this trail, which has a lot of pairs of guards, there will be a ramp leading up to the left. Take it and follow the ledge on the left, past a bench, and then drop down when you see a flag below.
79. Near the view point overlooking the river, there will be a little feeding pen with horses and men all around. Just as before, toss the men over the side of the cliff, then hop up to claim the flag on the little structure.
80. If you return to the view point by the river, take the path on the left. The two watchtowers will both have flags. Get this one...
81. ... and this one on the other side.
82. Up to the north of these watchtowers are two more with two more flags. Grab this one...
83. ... then this one.
84. Now south back toward the Jerusalem exit. When you hit the fork in the road, go up the left path. This flag is on a rock shortly after the watchtower.
85. Down this path is another watchtower. Get up there, kill the guy, and then get the flag.
86. Now go all the way to the side with the Acre exit. When you run into a watchtower with a guard on top, go behind it to find this flag in some grass.
87. Start by getting to the view point nearby. There is a flag toward the ground, at the back of this tower.
88. Enter the village nearby (which is very close to Acre) from the northeast ramp. Get down the ramp and to the right will be a flag among some tents.
89. To the west is a heavily fortified enemy encampment. There is no other way to get in and get the flags than to kill most if not all of the guys inside. Assassinate whoever you can, but you'll end up in a few skirmishes. Usually getting a big crowd and then killing a bunch of them will cause the rest to flee. The first two are in both watchtowers guarding the opening in the wall. Fight for this one...
90. ... and this one. And if you clear both towers, let some guys follow you up one to toss them off. There is also a pit near the tents, but it doesn't do enough damage to kill a soldier itself. Good thing to use anyway.
91. Speaking of which, this pit has not just this flag...
92. ... but this flag too. Use the ladder to get both and get out.
93. Still in the camp, you will find a crane on the left side. Go up the watchtower nearby and jump from it to the flag on the crane.
94. Go back out of this fort and into the tent area nearby. To to the right to find a flag among some guys; you will most likely have to kill them.
95. Down the path from the port-town toward the Acre exit, this path has a low road and a high road. Take the low road and the path on the right to find this flag in the grass.
96. Now find the ramps that take you up top from either side and find what is like an island up here, near some broken bridge pieces. The flag will be near fire in the middle.
97. Still on this "island" in the air, drop off the side so that you can kill some archers on the cliff side. The flag is to the north, and you don't have to kill the archers, that's just something extra.
98. Get back on the rampway, but follow the path to the north. This will lead you to a dead end, but there is a flag. And this too is still on the upper path.
99. Duh, this one is behind the second view point you got. It's basically part of that first village we ran into.
100. This one was referred to on #59. Go back to the ruins after you get the catch ledge ability from your rank 4. Get back to where you grabbed #59, then jump over the slightly lower pillar. The only way to get the last flag below is to jump that way, hold the grab button, and then you got it. Great job!