Poor District (33)
1. As soon as you enter the city, look up the the east to see the flag on the top of a building.
2. Just a bit south of the first entrance gate, get on a roof and look for this one on a balcony; it's not on a roof. There are two rooftops with green gardens on the left, this one will be between them.
3. East of the entrance gate, follow the rooftops along the wall. When you see a market entrance (archway) on the right, a flag will be on the balcony in front of it. It's near a view point and a Templar.
4. Not far from the same view point, continue east and you will find this one on a pole atop a building.
5. Part of this mega-market, get on top and follow it to the south side where this flag will be boxed in on the roof area.
6. On the western end of the mega-market, overlooking the street leading to the entrance gate, get on the roof to find this one near a corner of the entrance to the market.
7. There is a mosque to the east of the district, along the wall. Get on top for a flag.
8. On the very southeast tip of this district there is a gate to Kingdom. Go there and then make your way just a bit west to find this one by a door.
9. From where you got the last one, climb over the building to got west. Drop into the dark alley for this one.
10. *This one is out of place, sorry. It's on the southern edge of the district and more to the east. The best way I can describe it is that this flag is in a position almost perfectly opposite the bureau over the the curve along the border. If you follow the narrower street along the border, this flag is on a platform hanging over the street. *Actually, it's just like one spot out of place, oh well.*
11. On the southern border of the district, this one is more toward the gate on the east. Follow the rooftops west until you see a view point. Just southwest of that view point is a flag on a balcony just below the roof level.
12. To the northeast of that view point, get on the ground and get this one some steps.
13. From the last one, follow the fence to the north where this one will be in the shadows, on the ground.
14. Okay, go back to the next view point on the border of the district; west of the last one. Get on the ground and then go north of the view point to find this flag in a dark alley.
15. From the same view point, go along a line of rooftops to the west. You will pass by two yellow gardens, but stop after the second one. There will be a crane, ladder, bridges, and a bunch of things on the roofs nearby. This flag will be on a balcony.
16. Directly north of the bureau is a resting area with a broken tree on the ground. Under some shade is the flag.
17. From the bureau, go northwest to the view point. East of the view point will be a flag on a balcony nearby.
18. From the last flag, drop onto the street and go north, but stop once you see an alley on the right. Take it and then take another right to find this flag down a barren alley.
19. Go south of the last flag. When you hit a fence on a stairway, the bottom steps will be facing the flag. on the streets.
20. North of the last flag is a mosque structure. On the southwest tip of this building is a flag in a walled-off area.
21. Return to the bureau. Get to the roof and go to the northwestern edge of the roof. You should should be next to a crane. Look over the side and directly down to see the flag by a fence on the ground.
22. From the last flag, just follow the road to the west to run right into this flag. It's in a resting area along the western border of the district.
23. There is a small mosque on the western border of the district. To the south is an open area, and to the south of this is a building with a flag on its tip.
24. East of this mosque is a curved roof. Get up there and look down a hole to see a flag on the ground.
25. On the southwest tip of the roof of this mosque is a flag.
26. Start on the western end of the canal of this district. There will be a boat by a bridge with a flag. You may need to start from the bridge further to the east, then hop along the boats and poles, and be patient with the poles at angles.
27. Toward the western side of the canal you will notice a connection bridge for two buildings across the canal. To the right of this will be three poles sticking out of the city wall. A flag is on the center one.
28. To the south of the middle bridge in the canal, near a door.
29. On the next connection bridge over the canal is a flag on top of it.
30. At the eastern end of the canal is a flag in a boat.
31. West of the entrance gate is a small market. On the roof is a flag.
32. If you got #6, south of that and on the southwestern tip of the mega-market is this flag near a resting place on the ground.
33. Last one is inside the market, still on this western end. Just go inside from the west entrance, look up, and this one is on some beams. Just crawl up the wall and jump to the right beam.
Rich District (33)
*NOTE: I believe there is one small typo in here, but I can't find it.
Somewhere there is a spot where I say to go east, but I mean west. Keep an eye
out or else it is already fixed.*
1. In this district, start by the eastern end of the canal. To the north of the canal will be several resting areas. On the second level of the first building with a yellow garden on the roof will be an area with a flag.
2. West of the last flag will be a big building surrounding a rest area. Up the ladder, or hopping over the rooftops, this one is facing south.
3. If you follow the rooftops along the canal on this side, you will run into this flag on a crane.
4. Look south of this crane. Hanging over the water will be some poles on the side of some buildings. Swing along these to grab a flag on a platform.
5. Almost directly in the center of this canal is a big bridge. Go west of it and get on the roof nearby. Behind the little... uh, nipple-like thing (???) and over the side will be a flag. Seriously, it looks like a nipple.
6. The next bridge to the going south down the canal will be slim, and it has a flag at the western end.
7. Go all the way to the western end of the canal. Stay on this northern side. You will find this one near a well by the end of the canal.
8. North of the end of the canal will be three building clusters. The one near the well and the last flag has nothing, the one up to the left has a Templar, and the one on the right has a rest area with the flag inside.
9. Attached to the building with the Templar, or just northwest of the last flag, there is another flag in a nice little patio area. This building is also attached to the wall leading to the military area.
10. This is on one of the beams as you get through the southern gate to this soldier area.
11. Get inside the military barracks area from the southern entrance. This one is down an alley to the direct left after you enter.
12. There is a little fort-like structure in this area. Clear the guards on top and get on the ground level inside. There is a flag in the walkway on the west side.
13. Perfectly south of the last flag, but that doesn't help much. Get back out of the walls of this area. Swing over to the southern face of the walls. Check your map to find a line of buildings in the military area and the fort (which is the square). Along this wall and lined up with the western side of the fort is the flag in a dark corner on the ground.
14. Now we're off to the southern side of the canal. Find the mosque south of the western end of the canal; to the southwest side of the district. South of the mosque will be a doorway in the corner of the building with a flag just above it.
15. Near this mosque is a market building. Go toward the eastern entrance, but don't go inside just yet. Swing around to the northern side of the market, get around the guards, and you will find a flag in the shadow of the market in a corner.
16. Now go inside the market from the eastern entrance. Walk slowly up the path and keep an eye to the left side. You should see a flag in a crevice.
17. In this market is an entrance that faces south and it's toward the middle of the building. Up above this intersection is a flag on some beams.
18. Once you get out of the eastern entrance of the market, go south and find a patio with this flag nearby; you could even swing from the last one to this one real easy.
19. Head for the palace to the south. At the very back of the palace is a pool of water with some platforms standing up. The big center one has the flag.
20. Go to the front of the palace; no, I mean the top of the front (use the small structure inside the palace if needed). The flag is on the roof looking north, may need to kill some guards for it.
21. Go directly east of the palace to the border of the district. This flag is in a balcony over a rest area. You could basically come from the gate in the middle district, turn left into the rest area, and then climb up to the balcony.
22. Go up along the border until you hit both the corner of a building and the corner of the district. There is a flag in the second level patio area.
23. West of the last flag, essentially lined up with the corner of the border, follow the rooftops and this one is on the highest.
24. North of the same corner you will run into an entrance to another market, which leads into the previous market we visited. North of this entrance and over the building will be this flag in a corner.
25. Up on top of the market, over the western entrance, is a flag.
26. See the big building to the north with the three towers attached? Good, or else you're blind. Follow the rooftops on its south face along to the east. The one tall building with a yellow garden has a patio to drop into on the east side, and there is the flag believe it or not.
27. From here, literally, you can jump to the big building and get to the direct southern point of this building's roof. The flag is on this front.
28. Follow the roofway to the north side. Get to the northern tower and get on the western side of it. The flag is below the roof. You can drop over the side and down into the open area, but you have to hold the grasp button so that you grab onto something. If you do fall, the flag is in an archway above, and you can use the wall behind it to climb up and then leap to it if that is easier for you. And by the open area I mean the area within the big building.
29. Listen closely, there is a building west of the southwestern corner of the big building. Get on the western side of this building and look for a flag near the bench.
30. Now go to the north of the big building. There are some columns standing in this open square, and one has a flag. Climb the building near it and jump to the top.
31. West of these columns will be a roof with a dome and a flag.
32. Northwest of the columns area will be a small alleyway with a flag.
33. East of the columns, and on the northeast corner of the big building, there is a building with a rest area inside. The flag is on the ground.
Middle District (34)
1. On the very northwestern corner of this district, look for an archway in the road. Go south it, over the building, and then drop down to find this flag in a resting area.
2. To the south of this flag is an alley that goes east and then south before spilling back onto the streets; there are only crazy people down this alley. At the end will be a doorway in the street that leads into a resting area. The flag is in there.
3. South of this resting area, or the buildings to the northeast of the gate, you will find a ladder up a building. Get up there, go over to the garden, and look over the side for a flag.
4. Just west of the previous flag, still of the same roof, go to the west end of this roof for a flag on a platform on the side of the building. This flag wouls be visible from the gate area.
5. Now go to the east side of this same rooftop, or just east of the gate. There are two flags on both the north side of this next cluster of buildings. The one on the north side is just above the ground level, and near a hay cart.
6. On the south side of this building is another flag by a doorway on the street.
7. Still on this same cluster of buildings, go to the east side and get on the ground. You should find a corner with two guards on a doorway. You can hop over the wall and you will see two more guards, some ladders, and a flag under a wooden roof.
8. Get up those same ladders and get on the roof. Look north to see this flag on a rooftop across the street. Use the crane to get over.
9. To the east you should see an old view point. Get over the the roof on its west side and follow the shadow of the tower. Go to the corner of the building that touches the shadow and look over the side. Fall down to get the flag.
10. You can look east, behind the view point, to see this flag on a little structure on a roof (perhaps a torch?).
11. From this flag, look south to see this flag on the street by a door, or just south of the view point by the city wall.
12. Now get on the roofs and go to the buildings to the north of the same view point. On the roof northeast of the view point is a flag in the shadows.
13. Go east of here and you should see a flag on a roof, which is on the southeast corner of the big library.
14. Now go more to the south and look down to the streets until you find an open building with guards. Again, under the wooden roof is a flag. We're still on the southeast corner of the library.
15. After you grab the last flag, get on the ladders and follow the beams over the area to go southeast where two guards should be on the roof. Kill them, cross over the beam, and the flag will be right there. If you are lost, this flag is as far southeast of the library as you can get.
16. East of this flag, drop on the ground and follow a dark alley filled with crazies to get this flag. This alley is parallel the big mosque to the north.
17. Now go to the nearby corner of the city wall, which is southeast of the big mosque. Get on the roof in the corner to find this flag.
18. Now head to the mosque. Get on the ground and hop over the walled area on the southeast corner of the mosque to find this flag.
19. Get on the adjacent street of this flag, which is the street on the east side of the mosque, and follow it north. You should be in an alley with those little rascals. Climb up the wall on the east side and grab the flag that sits above this alley.
20. Now follow the nearby city wall to the east. You should see this flag on a roof along this wall. It's basically southwest of the fort on the eastern side of this district.
21. Get on the east side of this fort. The flag is on top, near a dome thing.
22. Now go to the northwest corner of this fort, on the fort itself if you want to; you can see the flag from the fort. It's on the roof across the street.
23. Now return to the big mosque to the west. Get on the roof and go between the domes on the west end of the roof. The flag is between all the domes.
24. Get on the ground and go to the northwest of the mosque area. Check your map to find a series of buildings that make a hook, or just go northeast of the library. The flag is in the shadowy corner.
25. Get on the roofs nearby to the north of the library. Kill the two guards up here. Near a garden is a ladder that leads to a flag in the shadows.
26. You can look from the roofs to the northern face of the library to see this flag on the side, on a platform.
27. Get on the roof of the library and then drop down inside. The flag is in the southwest corner.
28. You can go on the ground to the northwest corner of the library, find the alley, get on the ladder, and the flag will be right there.
29. Get back into the alley and follow it ever so slightly south. When you see a small wall, hop over it to grab the flag. This flag is directly west of the library.
30. Hard to explain, but first just find the resting area in this alley. Go up the buildings and over the edge of will be a flag directly behind the resting area. Or think of it as east of the smaller mosque nearby. #28-30 all form a small triangle and are real close to each other.
31. Find the tiny mosque nearby with the view point. Get to its southeast on the roof nearby. Go south and look over the side to see this flag in a resting area in the dark.
32. Go back to the mosque and find a crane up high to the northeast of the mosque. The flag is on the platform.
33. Stay on the roofs and swing over to the southwest corner of the mosque. The flag is near the green garden on a roof.
34. Last one is directly west of the previous flag. Get on the crane in over the street and look west to find this flag above ground, in a crevice of the buildings. Done with Damascus.