This list of pigeons / flying rats will NOT work unless you go to MY website and use the maps provided. Again, you may try to go with this text-only guide, but it will not work for the most part as I don't go in-depth as to where to find the birds. Please, use the maps I provide.
To find the maps and more fleshed-out versions of this guide you need to go to my website right here:
http://www.thechaosuniverse.com/gtaiv-pigeons *** very important
Again, I only post this list of birds for those that for whatever reason refuse to visit my website, and to make it seem like there is more in this guide.
*NOTE: One last time, you WILL NOT find half of the birds if you go by the
text only. You need the maps I've made.*
Pigeon Map 1 Guide
1. Okay, so this one is on top of the big control tower, so bring a sniper rifle. Go into the airport and to the back, but it seems like getting on the runway gets you a 4 star wanted level if you are spotted. Just get in view of the tower, snipe the bird on the railing at the top, and then get out of there.
2. This one is still in the airport area. While you are in the back, and while the cops have your number, go to the north end and look for a chopper to steal. Use it to get on top of the northern section of the airport and shoot the bird in the middle of the vent machine, under them.
I believe you could have also gotten up here by following the train tracks, and there is a station nearby.
3. This one requires a grenade, so call up Jacob if you need one. Go to the front of the airport and you'll see a hole in the upper right side. Toss a frag into that spot and the bird will die, should get the message confirming it.
4. Head up north to the park area. Find a little platform and the bird will be right there - the easiest one so far.
5. Head to the Pavilion Towers (World's Fair area), and visit the big round structure, not the towers themselves, unless you want to. This bird is through the doors on the lower west side of this big thing, and yes, those are doors, even if they don't look it.
6. Need a helicopter, or some way to get on top of the building in front of the station. The bird is in a doorway on the roof.
7. Go down to the ramp by the freeway, and bird is nearby on the ground.
8. It's in the median in the loop of the on/off ramp.
9. This one is at the back of the house, on the patio.
10. Is at the top of the roller coaster. You can walk up there, but you have to walk and not run. It's best to just snipe it from below.
11. This one is on the ferris wheel, but not on top of it. You need to find the bike ride on the north side of the wheel, then use the small booths to get on the umbrella cover, thing. Then from there jump to the top of the structure that holds the wheel. Go to the gap where the carts go through and look down to see the bird.
12. The next bird is under the boardwalk nearby, so follow the beach to the water and it will be there.
13. This one is where you ended up deciding Ivan's fate, remember? Well, you don't go up to the roof, instead, take the alley behind the buildings and you should see a park-like area. On the east side will be a doorway and the bird should be glowing orange, or red, or whatever you think that color is.
14. You may think this one is on the roof, but it isn't. Go to the alley behind the building and then jump on a short set of steps on the south side. Jump from there over to the walkway, then to the shed thing, and go through a hole in the fence to shoot the bird. You could also just toss a frag up there to the fenced area.
15. Go to Outlook Park and shoot this easy bird in the gazebo.
16. This one is on top of the Cabaret Club shading, where the sign is. Either toss a frag up there, or take the alley, the steps you used to chase Vlad, and then jump down where you see the bird.
17. Take the road down toward the pier, and behind the first building, if you get on the stacks of materials, look up to an air conditioner in a window and you should see the bird right there.
18. Head over to Roman's old place and go to the archway over the road that leads down to the pier area. If you go to a cinematic view and get in the corner of the sidewalk and the archway, you should see and hear the pigeon up on top of one support. Well, you gotta find a truck and use it to get up to the top of the arch.
19. This one is in a tiny alley near Brucie's home. Just go in, look up to the fire escape, and the pigeon will be on the railing.
20. This one is at the train station. Go up and then look for this bird on the top of a shading for the stairs.
21. For this one you need a chopper to get on top of the building and shoot the bird in the lookout area, thing.
22. This one is south of the McReary home. In the back will be steps to get to the roof, and then shoot the pigeon while standing away, probably in the lower southern corner.
23. This is in the alley you take to reach the dart bar, it's just on a corner.
24. When you get to the bend in the road, the bird is actually in a tunnel underneath. So perhaps take the road down to Brucie's place and look for a turn on the right for a sidewalk that will lead you to the tunnel.
25. At the end of the last tunnel you will reach Steinway Park, so just go to the diving board and shoot the bird on the rail.
26. Just go north of the last one and you will find this pigeon on a roof in the cemetery, in a corner of the sloping ground.
27. Take the Dukes Bay Bridge and either jump over the side to shoot a boat, or go find one, just get a boat somehow. The bird is on a support beam under the bridge, and it is hard to see if not up close to it. Just get a boat, head to about the halfway point under the bridge and you should see a bird when up close. Just step away from the steering wheel and shoot it while on the boat.
28. While still on a boat, just go to the east side of Bohan and you'll see a rock near a spot of land. The bird is on the rock.
29. You can drive all the way back under the bridge and around to a broken-down dock near the incomplete bridge, or drive there. The pigeon is in the top window of the beached ship, and you can shoot it from the dock.
30. Go up the stairs nearby from the docks and head northeast along the stretch of wall for the train tracks. When near the road, turn around and use your sniper rifle to look up to the corner of the building and pop that bird.
31. North of the strip club is a dead-end road, and the bird is on the bricked sign in the road.
32. Go northwest of the last one to the road that runs parallel to the tracks. Jump up to the stone wall and walk along it to the bird on the structure, or just snipe it.
33. There are old docks on the north end of the island, and you want to approach them from the west side, along the water, and get out to go under the boardwalk. The bird is hiding in a dark corner.
34. Swing down toward the road that leads to Algonquin, and you should see an alleyway in the buildings. Take it and the bird is on the fence in the alley.
35. If you look on the west end of the island, there is a tiny little point sticking out. Go to the west side and perch up on either of the wooden platform areas along the rock wall, or even get a boat, and you can snipe the bird who is on the top of a tiny rock in the water.
36. At the contruction yard you will find a big pipe piece and the bird is in it.
37. You could actually swim from the 36 to this one on Charge Island, or take the road, you could maybe even snipe this bird from around 36. You'll notice some water tanks on the pier area, to the west of them is a boat and the bird is on the tip of that boat (the boat is on the ground).
38. This one is on the East Borough Bridge from Charge Island. It's on the last beam if you are heading west, just right above the road.
39. There is a lookout spot directly west of this one. If you go there and look east out to the water to the tip of the barge, you should see the bird through your sniper rifle scope.
40. You don't need to go into the police grounds. Just stay on the road and shoot at the bird on the target statue.
41. This one is by the other big church in the downtown area. Just stand way back so you can snipe the bird at the very top of the right-side steeple.
42. This one is tricky to find because there is a bridge with train tracks under it, a cablecar ride (which has two pigeons on may #2 so save them for later), a walkway under the bridge, and stuff all around. The bird is in a tiny narrow gap between the road under the bridge and the wall. It's dark, but when you take the turning road to get on the highway, just jump over the side on the right and you should be there.
43. If you follow the highway south, there is a trashed-out area under the road where it bends, so get down there and you'll find the bird in a corner by the wall.
44. For this one, go to Colony Island. Go to the east end of the cemetery and then look south to the top of the building by the smokestack. The bird is snipe-able.
45. Drive to the south end of Colony Island to the Old Hospital. Drive to the east side of it, on the grass, get out, and then look through an upper right window to shoot the bird. There is a shotgun on the ground below it, FYI.
46. This one is behind the police station, so go to the road behind it that leads to an on-ramp for the highway. Get out and take the stairs to go under the road and the bird will be behind the first fenced area.
47. It took a hell of a long time to find this one, but it's actually pretty easy to get. Just go to the Broker Bridge entrance and take one of the roads on the side that leads down to a skate park, which is under the bridge. It's best to bring a bike, but you can stand way back and shoot this bird too. The bird is on the lower west corner of the park. If on a bike, ride from the side and then release the gas to gently land in the corner.
48. I imagine you could get on the support beams on the Broker Bridge to get this one, but it's best to just get a chopper and fly up to the archway.
49. Get a boat and head on out to the back of the construction yard where you may or may not have gone on a mission before. There are areas that stick out of the back, go to the second-to-last one if going westward. On the right side of this thing will be a dark area with the bird inside. Just jump up there from your boat. FYI, if you go to the easten area that juts out around here, you can jump up there for an RPG.
50. Go to the stairs in the water by the big boardwalk area, then get on the containers in the construction area so you can look eastward and snipe a bird on top of one of the big stacks of containers.
51. Get back in your boat if it's still there and head over to the Statue of Happiness. There is a doorway on one side that takes you to some stairs that lead up to the many levels under the statue. At the tip of the bottom level is a body armor, and the pigeon is on the upper level that you can reach using some steps.
*NOTE: Yes, there are more pigeons here, but for the sake of the map, let us move on.*
52. If you recall the church from the McReary missions, go behind it and the bird is on a tombstone.
53. This one is just down the street, behind a fenced off area that has Italian flags on it, I think they're Italian. The bird is right in the grass.
54. Yep, this bird is on top of the Empire State Building, or whatever it's called in this city. On the east side of the building is a blue marker by the doors, take it to get up to the top. The bird is up here on the railing. Good view up here, but had you used a helicopter to get up here and thought the bird was up higher, boy will your hands sweat (I'm a bit shaken just thinking about it).
*NOTE: If you don't mind the medical bill, jump. That's all I'm gonna say.*
55. Go up the stairs to the sitting between the buildings west of the Empire State Building. Take the stairs on the left and under the old tracks will be the bird on a roof.
60. Yes, out of place but since I don't feel like re-numbering my maps I will just put this one here. Get on the tracks and follow them down to the fork in the tracks and the bird will be right there.
56. This one is on the street directly west of 55, and possibly snipe-able from there too. The bird is on top of the bus-stop waiting area.
57. Head to the Cluckin' Bell and look south of it to see a shark coming out of the building. The bird is in the mouth of it.
58. This one is tricky because it is in a tree, of all places! It is behind a bus in Star Junction.
59. This one is behind the big statue on the north side of the police station/Getalife building area.
**60. Covered after #55.
61. The bird is on a column by some steps in the southwest corner of Middle Park.
62. Now head up to the northern half of the pond in the park and climb on top of the abandoned boating building to shoot the bird on the roof, or I guess you could snipe it from the other side of the pond.
63. This one is just below the project buildings in Holland, and it's on the fire escape. You can shoot it from the ground.
64. Just go to the direct opposite side of the tall buildings and this bird will be along the corner of another building.
65. Just head north a bit to a barge in the water and you'll find this bird in an open container by a pipe bundle.
66. Go south of the @ cafe and you'll find this bird on the railing of the subway tunnel entrance.
67. There are two ways to get this one and 68. I believe this is a hospital, and this bird is on the very top. It's easy to fly a copter up there, but there are stairs you you access by entering from the north side, go through a door, and then climb the many, MANY flights of stairs - trust me, use a chopper. The bird is actually on a vent unit or something that has a ladder on the north side.
68. This one can be accessed via the same stairs; just get off at about the fifth level or so and go around the roof to hit the bird on the other side on the rail. You could also land on the north side in a chopper to avoid the stairs. I'll bet you could even snipe this bird from the ground.
69. This one is on the Hickey Bridge to Alderney. It's just on the rail on the left if you were to drive to Alderney, can't miss it.
70. There is some sort of museum-looking buildling that is inside the slight bend in the highway the is southbound from this bridge, still on Algonquin. Go to it and the bird is on the west side of it, shoot-able from the ground.
71. Wow, this has taken a lot longer than I thought it would. This bird is on the Alderney side of the Booth Tunnel. As you would know from one assassination mission, there is a sitting area and a helicopter. Go around the walkway, stay on the ground level, and under a ramp you will find the bird.
72. This one is at the very north end of the tracks at the docks, which is under the street road and the elevated highway.
73. Head to the east end of the pier and the bird is on a post, easy.
74. You either need a tall, tall truck, or a copter, or maybe a frag. Go two piers over to the one with the road and the big cranes. On the east end of the the warehouse will be some containers. The bird is on top of the tallest one, and the only way I got is was by landing my chopper on the roof of the tiny shack nearby. Perhaps you can climb on the red crane nearby, or just toss a frag up there.
75. This one took a lot of searching, a whole game's night in fact. What you do is go to the on-ramp to the highway, but stay on the street and go a bit west. Then get out of your car and turn around to look on the support column that holds up the highway. The bird should be barely visible through your sniper scope, but he is at the top of the column.
76. This guy is on a roof that is north of the correctional facility. If you approach from the north you can climb on some dumpsters and then get up to the roof on foot.
77. Get to the east side of the penitentiary and along the walkway by the water you can snipe this bird on the wrecked boat, but you have to be either north or south of it to see the bird.
78. Head to the industrial park, a power plant I believe, and just park in the grass north of the tiny, vertical road inside the plant. The bird is snipe-able on one of the pipes - it should stand out, even in the daylight.
79. Just go up the ramp to the elevated highway and the bird is on the barrier that makes a circle, thing.
80. It's just in the southwest corner of the island, on the walkway in view of the wrecked ship.
81. You'll have to go north of 80 and cross over the water - I say just swim. Go up the on-ramp and then stop when you get level with the control room of the tall crane. Jump on it - it's relatively safe - and the bird is over the side of the roof.
82. There is an old, abandoned building west of this ramp, and just southwest of the building will be the bird on the rock wall against the water.
83. There is a looping ramp east of here, and you'll have to swing around the block to get on it. There will be some containers inside of the loop, and the bird is visible from the road. It's on the containers that are level with the road.
84. East of here is another bird, on the roof of the warehouse, shoot-able from the street south of it, as the roof slopes downward.
85. Head to the church south of the @ cafe, and stand at the corner of the intersection directly in front of it. On the left side of the steeple you can snipe the bird on the roof.
86. Just drive like 20-30 feet north of the @ cafe, get on top of your car, and look for the bird on the blue building, like on the second level. Don't even have to snipe him.
87. Go around the block to the east side and you'll find a few houses with pit-like areas in front of them. This bird is in the second pit.
88. You'll find a big alley area north of the gun shop. Go to the east side and go up the stairs, then jump over to the ladder and climb up. The bird is on one of the air duct things.
89. A few blocks east of your safehouse will be a big alley area. Go to the hotdog vendor and after you eat one to replenish any lost health, look up to the stone wall to see the bird looking at you.
90. (x2) Both are in the upper east corner of tiny block area, just in front of Mr. Fuk's Rice Box. One is on the rice box, and the other is across the street on the second level to the tall, for sale building.
91. North of your safehouse is a long alley. On the right side is a building with a billboard on it, and the bird is on the billboard, but behind one of the lights. Either stand at an angle and snipe it, or climb the fire escape on the west side of the building to get up there.
92. Get on the main highway that connects to the Hickey Bridge, where you see the water barrels, get out and look over the side to the north and you should see the bird on the roof under the sign.
93. Just go north a bit to find an alley behind a building. Take the ladder to the top of one roof, then the next ladder takes you to the roof with the bird. It's on top of a doorway, and perhaps you could snipe this guy from the ground.
94. This one is at the supermarket that is west of the Pegorino area. However, you need to enter the park that is a bit southeast of the market. Get to the area with the benches and use your rifle to scope out the top of the market. You should see the bird if you look to the bottom of the water tanks.
95. This one is across the street from the Burger Shot. Just go to the higher up houses and this bird is perched on a post atop some steps.
96. You should have seen this one from the cutscene during the last mission. Just go under the bridge toward the warehouse and the bird will be there, just under the bridge.
97. Head to the area under the Hickey Bridge. This bird is under the ramp by the waterbank, the ramp from one of final mission paths.
98. Yep, not only did I miss this one while numbering, but you will start the map 2 pigeons here anyway, so why not? This one is from one of the Little Jacob missions, as you should have seen it in a cutscene. Just go under the overpass in the middle of the island and shoot the bird.
Pigeon Map 2 Guide
99. Yeah, just go to the airport, go to the toll booth for the parking spots, and the bird is on one of the posts on the ground.
100. Head to the carwash just west of the airport and walk a bit north of it to be under the train tracks. You'll see the bird perched on a support beam.
101. Head up north a few blocks and go to the west side of the building to the entrance. The bird is over the door.
102. Go west to the park and you'll find a statue in the middle of the two pools of water. The bird is at its feet.
103. (x2) Another two-for right here. Go toward the entrance to the bridge to Bohan and on the left of it you should find two birds in a small parking lot, by the wall.
104. Literally follow the sidewalk a bit and keep an eye over the wall until you see a tiny playground. Get out when you do and shoot the bird on the monkey bars.
105. You could probably snipe this one if you looked south from the last bird, but just drive around until you hit the intersection where the bird is on a rock on the grass.
106. Take the road south from the last bird, hang a left, and at the next intersection you need to look to the north side for the bird in a tree.
107. Just go east and at this intersection, get out, take either stairway up to the tracks under construction, and on the north side of the tracks you will see this bird hiding in the beams of the shading.
108. Just go north at this same intersection and you should see a ramp on the right. The bird is under the ramp.
109. Head south down the main road and you'll find a basketball court behind some buildings. The bird is on the backboard of one basket.
*NOTE: You don't even have to leave your car for these next six.*
110. Head toward the car wash near the pool hall and this bird is to the northwest of it. The bird is on the fire escape on the west side of the building.
111. I really saw this one while going to 110, and I wasn't even looking for it - for real. Just go west a bit from 110 and you'll see this guy by a door to a house.
112. Go over two blocks to the south from the last one and this guy is near the train station. He is sitting on the front of a building.
113. South yet again from the last one. This bird is under the highway and on a brick wall.
114. Yep, two blocks to the south is the next one. Go to the east side of this tall building and you can shoot this bird on a railing in the corner. He's in the southeastern corner.
115. Head directly west down the long road, like you're heading to the porn shop for your daily errands. Across the street will be a gazebo over the beach. And the bird is on the right side of the archway nearby. (don't be surprised if you get into an all-out gunfight with civillians in the area)
116. Go around the bend in the road and there is a tiny dock just south under the bridge. The bird is on a post at this dock. (best pic ever for this one!)
117. Head to the gun shop and this guy is at the corner, on top of a green waiting area thing.
118. Take the road along to Brucie's place and get to the north end of it, where you to up to get back on the main roads. There will be a tiny diner and this bird on the brick wall.
119. You should have seen this one many times. It's the one on the East Borough Bridge that is on the walkway.
120. Yep, gotta go down into Charge Island. There is a parking lot under the off-ramp that takes you down there, and the pigeon is in the middle of the lot.
121. Granted you took the E. Borough Bridge, you need to go right as soon as you get off and then get on the grass or take the steps to get under the road that goes to the construction yard. The bird is on a wall under the road.
122. This one is on the north side of the building opposite the garage, which is east of the safehouse.
123. Take the road south of the strip club that forms a house, and at the first bend in the road you will see a light with the bird on it.
124. North of the strip club is a block that is directly east of the dead-end where you killed a pigeon on a sign. In this block if an alley and you can drive through it and shoot the pigeon on the vent.
125. If you know Carmen, this one is just east of her house, on the stone wall.
126. Again, if you know Carmen, go behind her house and at the house where you see the big numbers "1665", the pigeon will be on the left of it.
127. You can run north across the main road to another road that is lined with a fence. Over the side at one point will be the bird on a ledge. You can jump over and pop it.
128. You can drive a bike to the northwest end of the island and the bird will be on a concrete median piece.
129. South the last one, go to the the area under the train station and look for a sectioned off area. Inside will be a man digging and the bird near him.
130. (x2) Just two blocks down from the last one, go to the east side of the building and you'll find one bird up on a beam, and the other down below it.
131. (x2) Just go one block east of the last two, and on the east side of this building will be two birds as well; they are along the edge of the roof and easy to snipe.
132. This one is just up at the corner of the block, north of your safehouse, your original one. This is on one of the railings that lead down to the Quartz East subway station.
133. Head two blocks west and then two blocks south. Go to the corner of the building that looks like a hotel and the bird is on one of the shadings over the door.
134. Go up one block and you'll be at the southwest corner of the Liberty State Delivery building. The bird will be on the wall.
135. Go to the eastern side of the road that cuts through Middle Park and the bird is on a bulb on the right side of the gateway.
136. Directly north of the park is an alley through the buildings. Go in it and the bird will by on the edge of a wall near some steps.
137. This one is on a concrete slab to the east, along the walkway that borders the water. You can park on the road, get out, go to the brick wall, and then snipe th bird without dropping down.
138. Head north up the road, and either take the hill while going north, or go around the block to get up to the walkway around the tall building. On the railing will be the bird.
139. This one is in the alley just south of the Pay N Spray, at the end that faces the street. He is on a post by the sidewalk.
140. Go one block over to the west of the Pay N Spray and you'll see this bird on a tiny roof in an alley.
141. Head directly west, get on the little side road and follow it south until you pass a tiny gate. The bird will be nearby on the edge of the pavement over the water.
142. You could easily switch this one with 69 from map 1, but whatever. From
141, go south until you are near the steps that lead to under the bridge, but instead get out and go down the steps on the right that lead to a dock. Go to the end of the dock and look to the support under the bridge. The bird will be there, over the water and under the bridge.
143. Just two blocks to the east will be a big alley/parking lot area, and if you go up the steps there will be the bird in a square on the ground.
144. Go one block to the south and go to the southeast end of the building to find posts on the side of the road. The bird will be on top of one of them.
145. On the west end of Middle Park is the Liberty State Museum of Natural History, and on the left side of the entrance is the bird in a window frame.
146. Go to the south end of Middle Park, go two blocks over to the west, and you should find steps to a resting area where the bird is on a plantar.
147. A block to the east of the nearby Pay N Spray will have a big alley area. Go there and the bird will be on a wall. This is where Jacob will sell guns if you call him, I believe.
148. Go behind the Split Sides club to the alley and get on the lift that is on the east end of the big building, which is the building that has the chopper on top of it. After the long ride, get off, go left, and the bird is at the corner of the walkway.
149. Hopefully the chopper is there, otherwise retrace your steps and take the long ride back down. This bird is on the north end of the same building, but just on the ground and shoot-able from your ride.
150. Two blocks north of the Star Junction Burger Shot is an area among the buildings where there are a bunch of flags. The bird is in a tree down the south path.
151. Go to the west end of the Algonquin bridge and just to the south you will find a lift ride that takes you to Colony Island. One bird is where you get on the lifts.
152. Get on the lift and take it to Colony Island and this bird is on that end.
153. Exit the lift area and take the walkway along the west edge of this island until you see some step-like things on side. The bird will be on a step.
154. Take the road nearby that leads to the Old Hospital and go to the back of the building to a resting area. Shoot the pigeon on the merry-go-round.
155. Head eastbound on the Algonquin bridge and you should see the bird along the sides shortly after you go over Colony Island.
156. At the south end of Star Junction is a restaraunt called Viendemorte. The bird is on the shading.
157. Go two blocks west of the gun shop and go to the north end of this tall building to see some benches. The bird is on one of those benches against the building.
158. Two blocks west of the last spot will lead you to an alley that has four entrances. Go to the west end and the bird will be along the steps.
159. There is a dock area that is east of the Statue of Happiness. Go to the end of it and it will be at the end of a ramp.
160. Go a block over from the Perseus at this south end of town and on the west side of the building, along the road, will be the bird among the plants.
161. South of this Perseus is an entrance to a tiny tunnel. North of it is an even tinier park area. The bird is in a circle in the ground.
162. Head over to the helitour area and just north of it, along the walkway, you will see some benches. Look for this bird behind them and on a post by the water.
163. Just north, across the street from this Perseus is the Bank of Liberty building. Take the tiny alley behind it and the bird is on a post.
164. (x5) Yep, five birds are actually on the Statue of Happiness. Steal a copter from over at the helitour place and fly to the island. Land at the tip of the base in front of the statue, go to the top-western tip and jump on it, then look up the statue with your rifle. You will see one bird on the shoulder, one on the forehead, and two on the hand with the coffee cup. Snipe them, shake any cops that may see you, then go around to the south side of the statue, stand on this point, look up to the left hand, and you'll see the fifth bird on the back of the hand. Be sure to use the chopper to get to the next bird easily.
165. Almost done. Keep in mind that there are in fact 8 more added to what we have covered. So 164 + 8 should mean that when you check the Brief screen in the pause menu it says you have 28 remaining. This pigeon is just south of the Hickey Bridge, in a food court area off the road. It's on the railing that looks to the road.
166. North of here is a police station, and just north of it is a park area. The bird is on the grass.
167. Go to the path to the old mansion, but you could actually stay on the road. The bird is on the cliffside that overlooks the road.
168. Head to the car wash to the west and just south of it will be this bird along the fence.
169. Go down the street and this guy will be along another fence, this one of stone. You can shoot him while driving.
170. Just directly southeast of here is a house with the bird on a vent, who you can also shoot from your car.
171. Go to the hospital and along the north entrance will be this bird on the left side in the grass.
172. To the south a bit and in an open, grassy area under the overpass will be this bird by a tree.
173. Southeast of the last one and a few blocks over will be this bird behind a fence.
174. Go west of the last one to find this guy at the entrance of a tall building.
175. Southwest of the last one will take you to a corner with a high wall. The bird is on a mound of dirt on this corner.
176. Northeast of the @ cafe is an empty Cluckin' Bell place. The bird is on one of the mobile buildings on the street.
177. Follow this slanted road up north to the corner and this bird will be on the right, hidden in the grass.
178. Go east of the @ cafe and this guy in on the brick wall at the south end of these buildings. The wall runs along the alley, not a building.
179. There is a triangle shaped block to the southwest of here, so go there and go into the park where you met one of the McReary brothers. This guy is north of the empty fountain.
180. Just go down the street, hang a right, which should take you west, and under all the ramps will be this bird on the raised grass, and you may need to stand on your car to shoot it.
181. North of the Strip Club is a bird along the fencing, on a booth.
182. Head over to Honkers, and sadly you do not need to go inside. Just shoot this guy from above the entrance, then go inside - you actually can't with the bouncer shooting at you, but like that's gonna stop you!
183. This guy is along the rail of the bridge to the south.
184. Hang a right at the end of the bridge and go past the first intersection you see. Stop halfway to the next intersection and you'll see this pigeon in the grass on the right.
**191. Out of place yes, but thanks to map from Gamesradar.com I discovered that my math was correct and I was still one pigeon short. I toiled and toiled thinking it was my mistake, but it was Rockstar that in fact missed this pigeon in their online maps. The mystery pigeon is at the southwestern end of the island and directly east of the wrecked ship. He is in a square-shaped thing on the ground. Boy, what a trip!
185. (x2) Go back down the street, past the bridges, and stop when you get to a tiny alley where you should have killed some guys during an assassination mission. The two birds are just in the corner on the left.
186. Just to the southeast of the southern Pay N Spray you need to jump over the tiny wall. The bird will be right there on the grass.
187. Now go west of the paint shop and at the corner look up to the side of the building on the left and you should see the bird over a loading bay door.
188. The end is so close you can smell it. Go to north entrance to the docks and in the front will be a propeller statue thing on the grass. The bird is just behind it.
189. This guy is on the upper road just west of your safehouse. Get up there and shoot him, or maybe you can shoot him from below on the west side.
190. At long last. Head to the Booth Tunnel and just over the entrance is this bird on the corner of the sign. That's it, no more.
**191. The mystery pigeon is covered after #184.
Now, along with the tiny percentage this counts toward 100% completion, you also get a free Annihilator helicopter, the one with the miniguns. Where is it you ask? Well, I hear it is at the MeTV building in the middle of Star Junction. You get up there using the lift in the alley behind Split Sides.
I haven't found it up there, but maybe you will.